Ed Fenendael wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. The following return policy is to ensure your satisfaction and for the protection of both the buyer and the artist.
Return Policy Procedure:
- If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply contact Ed Fenendael by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your art to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price.
- The artist will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
- You will ship the item back to the artist within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
- The item must be returned via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you.
- We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
- The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance, unless agreed otherwise between the buyer and artist.
- After the artist verifies the returned item is as originally sent, he will issue a full refund within 3 days. For protection of both the artist and buyer, when making a refund via personal check or money order to a buyer, the artist will send the refund to the buyer in a traceable manner where receipt confirmation can be verified. Damaged Item Procedure:
- Please do not return items damaged in shipment, as doing so will void the shipping insurance.
- Damage claims can only be made on items shipped with insurance.
- To begin the process, please contact the artist and alert him to the damage.
- Claims should be made through the original shipping agent. Guidelines for insurance claims vary by carrier so please check with the carrier for specific instructions.
- Be sure to retain all original packaging as well as all pieces of the damaged item, as the shipping agent will request to examine them.
- In the event that you, the recipient, files the claim, the artist will provide you with the necessary insurance information.
- For information on filing a claim through the following carriers, visit:*